Lately
















Miniature horse? Sure - why not?!?! His name is Napoleon. He walked through our barbed wire fence on his first day here. That was a 3 hour adventure I'd like to forget. He had a couple tiny scratches, but other than that he seemed to thoroughly enjoy himself. We're having to rethink our enclosure.

My sweet children hamming it up for the camera. Goobers.

I realized you haven't met Boris and Natasha. Our newest farm cats. Boris is the orange tabby. He's very much a snuggle kitty. He wants on my lap anytime I am sitting outside. Natasha loves being pet, but doesn't sit still for long. Generally - she can be found leaping out of trees attempting to scare the chickens. Both kittens are amazingly tolerant of the children. Evie seems to think carrying them by the neck is the super awesome way to carry cats. "No neck pick ups! Only by the belly," are phrases frequently heard around here. Sombra is less than amused by our new farm cats, but is coming to terms with their arrival. He just makes sure he's getting "cuddles and sweet pat pats" as Jamie and Evie say. Personally - I'll watch Cat-o'-vision over television any day of the week. What is it about kittens playing that is so hilarious?!?! Perhaps it's just me...

Comments

  1. Lots of cuteness! Napoleon doesn't look very old. Hope he grows out of it. We had a POA that would do that years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's not old at all!! Napoleon is only 3 months old. He seems to be doing better each day. He's starting to warm up to me now. :) Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Oh, this is a cute post! Miniature horse, chubby cheeks, furry kitties! Sorry to hear the current enclosure didn't work out---and that you had to find out in such a way.
    It's all learning, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! Everyday I'm learning what works, what doesn't, and how this "simple" life works. I wouldn't trade it for the world. If I go too long without getting my hands in dirt I start to act like a caged lion. I never knew gardening, knitting, sewing, baking, etc could be so addictive!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts