Stomach bugs are the worst!

Yep. They really are.

I was down Sunday evening and all day yesterday with the stomach bug Jamie had on New Year's Eve.

Fun times.

The Celt worked from home as best he could with our lack of cell reception and the slow satellite internet to take care of me and the kiddos. He helped me out so much yesterday. Love that man. I am back in business today though! I'm doing a lot of sitting, but I am feeling better. I'm dying of thirst and starving. Both are good signs. I am drinking tons of water and eating bland still just to be sure. I'll add some less bland stuff later this evening.

Comments

  1. I'm so sorry you were sick but delighted to hear that you are on the mend! Ginger tea is another good thing for your tummy but I'm sure you knew that one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy! I didn't have any ginger on hand but I did have peppermint which is good for tummies too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts