I Knit So I Don't Kill People

It's true, y'all. Knitting keeps me sane.

I finished up Monster's hat. Are you ready for the cute kid photo bomb?

It FITS!

"Mommy made my hat! Now I won't get cold when I feed chickens."

Now - Which do I pick up? The scarf I really need to finish for The Celt? The hat I'm knitting as a Christmas present? Another dishcloth? Cast on a hat for Miss Raspberry? Or do I take a break for the day and read on further in The Lord of the Rings? We shall see when the girl child awakes. I am linking up with Ginny for the first time today. I love her knitting and reading Yarn Along so much! If you need more inspiration and book suggestions - head on over there and check it out!


Comments

  1. Happy First Yarn Along! Hope you enjoy whatever you end up deciding to pick up next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, that is alot of projects waiting to be finished. i say read the book! lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts