Seven Quick Takes

1
In the "things I don't understand category" - I firmly place the color white. Okay, so I understand the color white. I do not however understand all white decorating with a tiny splash of color on the curtains. I wish this trend would die. Seriously. It's not decorating, y'all. It's just white. It makes me think of living in an apartment you are not permitted to paint.

2
Another placement in the "things I don't understand" category: Ombre hair color. Every time I see this I think: Um - Your roots are showing. I don't get how this is a cute trend.
3
The above two things firmly place me in the old category. I'm cool with that. Now - quit white washing every thing and go to the salon to get your roots touched up, young'uns!

4
I finished my first crochet project! I'm so happy. I'm starting another granny square style blanket with this pattern here. 

5
I am contemplating casting on this too. I have never done cables and it says it's a good starter cable project.

6
Just sitting...on the fireplace hearth...
My girl child is a monkey, y'all. She climbs. She cannot walk yet, however she still climbs.

7
"Mommy, come pat my back, peas."
This is one of the sweetest little boys ever. He has been cracking me up this week, y'all. Just now - He woke up fairly happy. Miss Raspberry and I were standing by his crib when I reached in to show Raspberry a stuffed animal cat (she loves kitties). Monster immediately reached for the cat and said, "I need Mommy to get out of my room and get away from my cat." I walked out of the room laughing hysterically. Oh - this kid. He was so matter of fact. Gotta love toddlerhood.

Conversion Diary
  



Comments

Popular Posts