Chicken Tacos

One of my all time favorite go-to recipes when I'm not very in the mood to cook anything elaborate is crock pot chicken tacos. It's so very easy to make. 

Take 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts and throw them in the crock pot. Add 2 cans of diced tomatoes with green chilies and one tablespoon (or one packet) taco seasoning. A pinch of cayenne spices things up nicely, however if you have little one's (or big one's for that matter) that don't like spicy food, I recommend leaving that out.  Cook on low 4-6 hours. Once done, take the chicken out and shred it with two forks. Put the chicken back in the tomato mixture and mix well. Grab some tortillas (flour or corn) and top however you like! We like cheese and sour cream on our tacos. I also add a couple side dishes like corn and rice to make it a meal.

That's it. So very easy and yummy. I hope you enjoy these as much as we do!


Comments

  1. Oh that sounds wonderful. I think I will give it a go this weekend - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted this since you have mentioned it on CM so many times :). Now I have a reference to come back to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is in the crockpot now!! I am very excited to try it!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts